Zoom- CO's were told to tell elders/ms not to be on it unless you have a reason PERIOD!

by XBEHERE 18 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

From Reddit EXJW

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/143556c/co_meeting_with_elders_gb_seems_desperate/

Pretty much what other appointed men have been telling me. ew!

There is no letter to the elders at least here in the U.S. instructing them to discourage zoom.
    its likely in the outline or a letter to CO's only. They want this to be verbal instructions for now at least.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Again, WT wants that $$$$$ so. damn. bad! During the pandemic, very little funds were given. So, they are trying to CONTROL AND FORCE the R&F to do what they want them to do, physical and financial conditions nevertheless!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Makes you wonder where the $3B from the Brooklyn property sale went. 🤨

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    Makes you wonder where the $3B from the Brooklyn property sale went. 🤨

TMIII whiskey fund? Pedo protection fund? GB and "helpers" jetting around the world being treated like rock stars fund?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

pedo protection fund.

• lancegalahadx
    lancegalahadx

Reason: I don’t want to go to the KH…

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

So they want to just cut off people from the meetings?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

FOG ain’t cuttin’ it no more.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

By the way…

…how the fuck do they expect the rank and file to resume attendance while they’re selling’ all the Halls out from underneath ‘em???

🤨

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VIDIOT:

Very good point.

I missed some meetings back in the day and my hall was ten minutes from my home! There’s no way I would have ever driven forty-five minutes+ one way to any hall. It’s just as well I’m Out.

At some point when they sell off even more halls, this problem will be exacerbated for whatever remaining Witnesses are left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit