JW "new light" immediately reversed/contradicted

by BoogerMan 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

My mind has become numb with anything the watchtower dreams up, just like commercials on tv, in one ear and out the other. Reminds me of a post years ago that said “the only new light you can get out of a watchtower magazine, is when you set it on fire”

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

IF, If, If there is a huge amount of people going through the tribulation, what's chances they still have the same gene, dna, rna disposition - same as Noah and his family from Adam - and carry that right on to the new system- which caused havoc. and humanity carried out its "deeds" right on through to today? Noah was to be the start of a new world too!

Then with that scenario. the new system would be reaping havoc until the 1000 years and then satan is let loose???

The society is constantly changing its mind when it comes to an unknown..they themselves say they are not prophets, 2012 annual meeting - they have not light of inspiration, they shelve a scripture until later, if its fulfilled, then they can piece it together.... so revelation is it! NO more, nothing to interpret as it stops short by saying new scrolls will be open - I guess thats when we know what will be, will be.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I am with POnice. It's just bad writing and bad proofreading.

During the 1000 years bad people will be weeded out ,after the 1000 years,it will depend`t on your continuing to be faithful to Jehovah`s rulership which JW`s believe is a given thing.

God will always have the right to terminate anybodys life ,angels or humans if they rebel against him.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

They don't even have to rebel. God is the giver of life, and life is His to take back if He so chooses. This is how we were always taught. God did not need a reason. Since He is the personification of mercy, the fact that we are alive at all is due to his merciful nature. Most (if not all) Christians will admit that we are not deserving of life, that it is a gift granted us by God.

And that God is also the personification of justice. Which means He would be justified in taking back that which was given undeservedly. Imagine living for an eternity with that particular sword of Damocles hanging over your head.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Bottom line: If JW's accept the Borg's false reasoning and dogma that John 5:29 points to vile things being practiced (to do something regularly or repeatedly) during Christ's 1000 years reign, they must also accept that Revelation 2:27 - "...he will shepherd the people with an iron rod" & Revelation 12:5 - "...who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rodare both gross exaggerations.

Christ will have to sit back and watch as evildoers practice vile deeds, while a powerless Tony Morris & his 143,999 sidekicks sip a heavenly Macallan malt.

Christ's "iron rod" is non-existent.

• Mum
    Mum

Only people who won't use their brain will be allowed to live in the new system. The Lord Jehovah has commanded that all people who think must be terminated! Thinking is the most evil deed in Watchtower world.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

We are witnessing the internal collapse of their teaching and writing. From the 1st word in an article to the last word, the writer wanders from Adam to Armageddon making dogmatic statements followed by contradicting dogmatic statements. Does anyone still believe that WTC has any spiritual insight? Let the reader use discernment.

• blondie
    blondie

Years ago in my teens, the WTS had a "drama" about a resurrected couple who had been married before their death. They started complaining about "god's" provisions in the new system, then lightning flashed and thunder and those people dropped dead instantly, no judicial committee. Wow, I said, instant death, reminds me of the story about Ananias and Sapphira in the 1st century who lied to Peter about donating all the money from the sale of some land. Peter challenged their truthfulness, and then the 2 of of them dropped dead instantly. I wondered if that would really be true; since their bible does not say. I'm sure the WTS used this one time example in the 1st century to justify that drama. "In a miraculous way, Jehovah revealed the fraud to the apostle Peter, who confronted Ananias with his error. At that, Ananias fell down and expired. Shortly thereafter, Sapphira also died.​-Acts 5:1-11"

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

https://youtu.be/qI1r2XJJWqQ

Blonde, mention of that drama brought to mind a drama done by evangelicals, that was just as shocking as the “Society’s “ drama. I saw this several years ago, but stands out for its shock value.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit