JW "new light" immediately reversed/contradicted

by BoogerMan 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

September 2022 Study Watchtower - par. 14 p. 18 - "After all, no one will be allowed to practice vile things in the new world. The unrighteous must have practiced these vile things before their death."

This statement reverses a decades old 'truth' – based on a literal interpretation of Romans 6:7 – which is false and should also have been reversed.

However, four paragraphs later, the Writing Committee reversed the reversal:

September 2022 Study Watchtower, p. 19, par. 18 - “Based on what “deeds” will resurrected ones be judged? Will it be the deeds they practiced before they died? No! Remember, they were acquitted of their previous sins when they died. Here, then, “their deeds” cannot be deeds from their former life. Rather, these must refer to their deeds.....in the new world."

In other words, evil deeds carried out by people after they are resurrected.

• joao
    joao

They really should mind their own business...

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

How many times have they hade wrong in the past? So many times they are burning old litterateur. Incredible strange they still putting things out about a future they don't have a clue about. Just a headache read about all crazy ideas they always come up with

• carla
    carla

You mean they contradict themselves in only 5 pages of the same wt? is something missing here (besides the obvious)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    You must agree with the first statement. And then, five pages later, you must disavow the first statement and agree with the second one... or you are an apostate!
  • Smiles
    Smiles

That is what charlatans do... and they will continue to do so because nobody/nothing is stopping them.

WT leadership have presumptuously attempted to codify divine judgment of all humanity, alive & dead... they have therefore positioned themselves in the judgment role designated strictly for the Christ of scripture.

The big bellies at WT desire to mediate between God & humanity.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"no one will be allowed to practice vile things in the new world. The unrighteous must have practiced these vile things before their death."

I don't see a problem here. That is not new light.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Malarkey I say

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is confusing.....

If I were still a dub , I would reply, “ What is a vile thing and what kind of deeds might they be judged for later?

No one will do vile things like fights, thieving cause pain to people. The deeds that could cost your life in the New World might be a refusal to attend meetings and study , refusing to pray non co operation with New World rules......

Thats what I think they mean, but as usual they messed it up

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

So everybody will get resurrected no matter what. They define a new level for the fear mongering purposes: the goats, who won't get ressurected. It is kept and maintained by the Guardians of Doctrine. Consequently, they can cast anyone into that class as they wish, same as before.

All others out of the goat class will get resurrected. This is the bait, they can continue attracting new ones: "You want to see your loved ones?"

P.S. It is funny those critical paragraphs (p. 14 and 19) have no Biblical references The article is full of Bible references but none of them give any of the details they give on the paragraphs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit