Sep. 2021 Broadcast: more money

by neat blue dog 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Overrated
    Overrated

It's too bad we're not going to meetings in person so I can feel their money boxes with fake money and metal washers. They sale a fake productt, I give fake money. I'm forced to go. Good laughs all around.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I bet that needy woman who gave all she had never knew it was going to Child sex abuse court case compensations.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Other religions do charitable work for a start . Right on Jan.

Many of the mainstream churches are up front about how and where they do charitable works for people in need regardless of whether they belong to that particular religion or even if they have no religion at all ,they do not discriminate.

I for one commend them for this, not being a believer myself anymore.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

This is the funniest shit I have ever read on this forum.

It's too bad we're not going to meetings in person so I can feel their money boxes with fake money and metal washers. They sale a fake productt, I give fake money. I'm forced to go. Good laughs all around.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

He said..... " We want Jehovah to love us.... so what money we may have... we are happy to give for Kingdom interests "

So... if you want to receive Gods love, you better give !

Is that much different to the Medieval Catholics claiming absolution in exchange fo donations?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

What happened to " you received free, give free"?💰💰😉

• Overrated
    Overrated

Silent Buddhuha- I have been donating metal washers and fake money at meetings for years. Especially at Con-vention$. And No one knows who is doing it. It all started after I got two elders talking to me about the spiritual dangers of a college education. I just wanted a good paying job. They have alot of nerve to ask for money.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

"We are not asking for money but the Bible says you need to give us money no matter how little you have."

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Wasn’t there someone on the forum that used to drop an IOU in the contribution box with a note that said something to the effect “I’ll contribute actual cash once we’re provided with a detailed report showing exactly what the society is spending our contributions on” ?

I always liked that idea.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

When the apostles collected money it was for to helpthe poor. Not for the poor to help contribute!! They truly are offspring of vipers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit