kingdom halls

by pepperheart 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

" It's almost like the Watchtower really doesn't care anymore. "

Bingo!!! WT only cares for one thing....Watchtower ($$$$$)! It makes me wonder when the GB will "disappear in the twinkling of an eye" (to the Caymen Islands). Nothing surprises me anymore!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I sense it will continue, but if it does expect less meetings and more congs cramming into fewer KH's spread miles away, like the GB would care though

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

As the watchtower have to keep paying for lots of the thirld world branches to keep going, i think the only choice for the watchtower is do they start selling branches around the world off like they did in 2012 or do they sell kingdom halls off

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Give me a break they made 1.5 billion from their Brooklyn sales. How many 3rd. World kingdom halls at say 100k could they build?!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

1500? If my math is correct

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks to EmptyInside's info re/more sell offs in December -- unfortunately, they've lots of assets to play monopoly with.

• Betheliesalot
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

In a word, yes.

Sell 'em all off, I say.

Anything that makes it easier for the faders, fakers, and fence-sitters to leave.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

In this country there is an assembly hall that sits on a very valuable peice of land (it’s value has to be in the 10s of millions at least). I really am surprised that a for sale sign isn’t on it yet - and I made enquires with my JW father to see if it was about to happen.

• LV101
    LV101

I hope the WT land barons are slammed with so many lawsuits they have to bail and liquidate at rock bottom prices -- yeah, like that's gonna happen - NOT! Thus far winning at monopoly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit