Daily text 15.4.21 Unbelievable hypocrisy. Don't be the master of another's faith

by Diogenesister 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asp59
    asp59

Remember when they wrote in WT married couples shouldn't 'expriment' in the bedroom. They make rules even for the most private places 😁

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes, but that is just the sort of ammunition I used to use to defend myself when I was not doing everything "the society's way"

Its a valuable quote.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Yes, but that is just the sort of ammunition I used to use to defend myself when I was not doing everything "the society's way"
    Its a valuable quote.

Good point BB. King of Faders came up with something else recently that I really wish I’d thought of. He said Watchtower claims the early JWs and Bible students saw things wrong with Christendom's churches and because they were righteous people they left them, because they saw these faults must mean it was “false worship”.

Yet when he points out the faults with Watchtower his JWs don’t deny it, but say they must “wait on Jehovah” to fix it.🤔🤔

So why didn’t the Bible students just “wait on Jehovah” to fix Christendom's faults?? What’s good for the goose etc etc 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼👍🏻

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit