Daily text 15.4.21 Unbelievable hypocrisy. Don't be the master of another's faith

by Diogenesister 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Youtuber "King of Fader's" caught this unbelievable piece of cant from Watchtower in Thursday's Life and Ministry 'Daily Text'.

(Based on 2 Corinthians 1:24 " Not that we Lord it over your faith")

"Jehovah has not given us authority to make personal decisions for others. Someone who makes needless rules is not protecting his brothers safety - he is trying to become the master of his brothers faith. Satan the Devil will not stop trying to persecute Jehovah’s faithful servants."

Just laughable 🤣😂

https://youtu.be/Dkct2RZusX8

• Ding
    Ding

Of course, all of the rules of "the faithful and discreet slave" are needed...

That they can say this with a straight face shows how out of touch with reality they are.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

*laughs* Do not become the master of another's faith? Too late, the Governing Body beat you to it. Too funny.

• waton
    waton

Passages like these make it a goldmine to do the daily text with the family as a pi/omo. A real life experience:

Sub Questions to the precious daughter: (too precious to be made a wt slave) with mother listening in

who was writing this ? "Paul" who was he: "apostle, bible writer"

Trick question: Was he part of the Faithful and Discreet Slave ? "yes!. " Think again, there was no slave before 1919. right. so:

was he an elder? "yes, an important one" see: they are not masters over your faith. or you. They just imagine they are.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Jehovah has not given us authority to make personal decisions for others.

Try telling that to these clowns ......

A New Member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses | Study | Jehovah,  Jehovah's witnesses, Jehovah s witnesses

• hybridous
    hybridous

'Good! I just rented a room at the YMCA for my son's BIRTHDAY PARTY!!'

Are they really this daft?

Or are they mocking JWs to their very faces, as part of the scam?

'Jests Put Thru Daily' they did say. Indeed!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Waton:

Good point on the Apostle Paul. Even if there was a 1st century FDS in Jerusalem, Paul made decisions on where to take his ministry without getting permission from the 12 Apostles in Jerusalem.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hybridous Are they really this daft?

Or are they mocking JWs to their very faces, as part of the scam?

Things like this text really do make me wonder....

Or, perhaps we have a PIMO writer on the Daily Text team. Given the number of leaks, it truly wouldn't surprise me!

• carla
    carla

I just cannot wrap my head around this.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

It's either abject hypocrisy or complete self-knowledge. Personally, I call it hypocrisy. They are not blind to the role they play in the organization. They are aware that they create codes of conduct for Jehovah's Witnesses to follow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit