Another diabolical, disingenuous, nutcase illustration

by Beth Sarim 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they always insist on running as if you were in the last 50 meters, no matter what. If you know that you still have 180 years left to go, you could prepare accordingly--by not using up all your energy on the next few meters. On the other hand, if you know that it is only a few meters, you all-out sprint to get across that line.

In practical terms, it might be worth an all-out drive to quit your job, sell everything, and all-out work to exhaustion if you only had a week or two to go, and they are not simply saying that just to get the most out of us now. But, if you had another 20 years or more, that would be downright stupid to exhaust your resources now and still be that far away. This is not simply a drive to get people saved--rather, a drive to prevent people from doing anything that could enhance their souls, however slightly, with the remaining time. (While at the same time, programming their souls to poverty and misery that extends beyond this lifetime.)

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    waton
    waton4 days ago

Paul was referring to the faithful ending of his own life

Bingo!

'Endure until the end. Not the end of the race, of course. Your end.'

• jhine
    jhine

Are they using it in the sense of Armageddon is imminent? Which is their usual stick with which to beat their followers .

I just saw a man on a tractor zoom past shouting " the end is nigh , the end is nigh " .

I think it was Farmer Geddon .

Jan

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Jan, I think you hit the nail on the head. WTC needs Armageddon as a stick to get the R&F moving.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Jan, I think you hit the nail on the head. WTC needs Armageddon as a stick to get the R&F moving.''

If the sheeple would put their WT propaganda information away, open their minds and their bibles to Rev:16;16 & follow the cross-refrerencing scriptures,,,,you can put the entire ''armageddon'' stick, or whatever control mechanism to bed!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's a good grift for the Governing Body of JW's(tm) (Pee be upon them).

Keep 'em busy. Keep 'em toiling endlessly under a false promise.

Then the Governing Body(tm) (Pee be upon them), will rake in the cash and power.

Not to mention Drunk on Unrighteous Riches!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit