Another diabolical, disingenuous, nutcase illustration

by Beth Sarim 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This has been weighing on my mind all day,

I just have to vent and get this off my chest.

The latest JW brainwashing, indoctrination session I think it was a broadcast. Toward the end where the speaker was spouting-off about being in a 'race' again and 'enduring until the end',

It's been talked about before that when you're inn a 'race' the runner or participant knows exactly how long the ''race'' us and where the ''end'' is.

Well!! There it is,,,,a ''race'' again. LOL!!! What most brainwashed, brain numb JW bots don't realize that is every single ''race'' the runner can supposedly 'see', their finish line and know how long, or where the 'end' is. That part is left-out on purpose to keep the JDubs from thinking things through.

Whether you're in a marathon, NASCAR race whatever, the participant can prepare and adjust as to where this 'END' is.

Not some insulting, disingenuous oblique finish line....which is ''NEVER'' coming.

Every time I hear this ''race'' thing and ''enduring until the end'' so insulting and infuriating.

It is NO 'race'.

It's an important detail left out to keep the sheeple loyal and slaving for the Borg,

Maddening.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I agree that the example never made much sense to me, but to their credit, its actually an example that was provided by the Paul in the bible.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Horse Racing Track

Horse racing lengths vary from just a couple of furlongs to several hundred miles, if you count the Mongolian Derby. In Britain, horse racing rules state that races should be over a minimum of five furlongs, while the longest race is over 4m2½f.

long-nascar-race-last

NASCAR races generally last anywhere from 1.5 to 4 hours, depending on the length of the race, number of laps and track conditions. Many races are 500 miles in length, though some are shorter or longer.

For most runners however the average time for completing a marathon is 4 hours 30 minutes for men and 5 hours 10 minutes for women.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (WBTS) is now in its 138th year as a corporate entity. It was founded in 1884 as Zion’s Watch Tower and Tract Society by Charles Taze Russell. The race never ends!

• waton
    waton

Paul was referring to the faithful ending of his own life. wt followers are well advised to take his words to heart.

Nobody has made it across the finish line alive yet. ever.

It is vital for racers to know the laps remaining.

In the wt treadmill, (that powers the corporation), the uphill race is more then 1000 years away, so Warwick hopes.

I will start my 93rd lap around the sun this month. Love the the start lines, hate to thing about the finish.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Great posts by all!!

just want to say that when you kibosh the Armageddon doctrine, and put it to bed,,,,alll those 'fears' imposed on by the Borg and it's abusive doctrines fade and dissipate

Only if 8million plus JW Borg followers could do the same. The Borg would fall with a resounding thud.

Exactly!!! In any race it is both vital and imperative the participant know how long the race is and where it is.

The never-ending treadmill is what the Borg needs to keep the sheeple on edge and busy.

I just absolutely hate it when they drivel on about 'we can see the finish line' and the 'end' is ahead. Because in any race......you know how long the race is and where it ends.. Totally insulting

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

WT Race = Hamster wheel

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's like being in a dream, where no matter how much you run you never get any closer to your destination. Treadmill and hamster wheel are the proper analogies for it.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, I felt like I was on a hamster wheel, never allowed to get off, and never getting anywhere.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

It's not a race. It's more of a march...

The Bataan Death March - YouTube

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's a 'march' of sheep, sheeple

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit