What will The New System be Like?

by teenyuck 35 Replies latest jw friends

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Will men all have 6" or more?

6 inches??? Damn, girl, in a perfect world it better be a lot more than that!! (and don't forget circumference, too...that's important!)

• JH
    JH
    What do you think *The New System* will be like?

There will still be 4 seasons, rain, sunshine, same animals as today + a few that are extinct.

Coke a Cola will be the official soda or pop

http://pub21.ezboard.com/fexjehovahswitnessesfrm3.showMessage?topicID=19.topic

and there will be McDonalds and Burgerking just like today. Where else would the brothers take their field service breaks?

God will still be invisible as well as Jesus.

• manon
    manon

And everyone will have 20/20 vision.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You will do

whatever the elders

tell you to do,

and

you

will

it!

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

It will suck.

sitting around all day with your new perfect bodie and doing whatever Jehovah tells you to do, and whatever the Elders tell you to do.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/48596/1.ashx

I lilke joenobody's version:

Gee ain't that a sweet story... may I present to you Day Two.

I slowly stirred from my restful sleep as the sun hit my eyes early morning. Most of the brothers and sisters had fallen asleep and crashed on the lawn of the Kingdom Hall in the revelry of last night. The joy felt from that moment left me absolutely exhausted and spent. Paradise was now upon and our place in history firmly established as survivors of Armageddon.

As my eyes adjusted, my ears became attuned to the cacaphonous din of thousands of birds cackling. As I brought myself up on my elbows to look around I became aware of the hordes of birds cackling and fighting over some bodies about a half mile away. My nose next twitched as a powerful stench filled my lungs - a very particular smell of burnt human flesh. Overwhelmed, I rolled over to my side and heaved the contents of last nights revelry onto the ground beside me.

I started to head towards a group of friends who were already up and congregating together. Sister Pious Pioneer was chatting with Parl's wife June, the PO's wife.

"Haven't seen Mark & Corrine Inactive around yet. I can't say I am surprised. I won't miss going out in field service with those whining kids of theirs in tow. They really weren't very spritual now were they." opined Sister Pious.

"I hear you. They really weren't doing all they could. I am pretty sure Corrine used that whole depression thing as a crutch" chirped June. "On another note, Parl says we'll be using one of those nice houses in Snob Hill neighbourhood to live in to start with. You know, it's good for a home base for all of the work Parl will be doing with other congregation overseers to organize the cleanup work. I've got just the place that I've had my eye on for years with beautiful bay windows and the most wonderful garden."

I headed over to another group who were eating some of the left over food from the night before. A call went out amongst the brothers from Elder Hardass.

"Brothers!"

"Brothers! Can I have your attention please brothers!" he bellowed.

He went on to direct us to gather in our bookstudy groups for work detail. Boy! They weren't wasting any time! As we gathered together our conductor told us we would be piling up the dead bodies near where the birds were for a major bonfire. I choked at the prospect, but remembered that this was Paradise and we would be doing some cleanup.

We were lead to the site of most of the bodies from a neighbouring apartment complex. The putrid stench made several gag and unload their stomachs as I had earlier. The conductor quickly organized us much the same way he might if we were going door-to-door in field service. In fact, I can remember having worked this very complex the week before! After he had given us our assignments (I was to work from the top of the building down) he took me aside and asked me to supervise the goings on.

"But where are you off to Brother SuperfineElder?" I queired.

"Oh... Elder's meeting. There's alot of organization to be done." he responded as he hustled back to the Hall.

After hours of burning eyes, and filthy lungs, I had completed tossing out bodies from the top floor to the ground where they were piled into a rising heap of arms, legs, heads and unidentifiable burnt body parts. When I tackled apartment 9A, I was shocked to find a good friend from high school, Janey Highmarks who was a model student, involved in many social causes and very moral. I always thought she would have made a great Witness but that she was obviously misguided. I had to clean out the crib where her first born child was laying having been vapourized or very nearly at least. As I picked up the baby, entrails from a split abdomen spilt everywhere. I was ill to my stomach for the third time before noon.

I hadn't built up much of an appetite for lunch, but my stomach was emptied and at least needed to be filled. I gathered with the rest of the brothers and sisters back at the hall. I couldn't help but notice how clean the elders clothing was and how many of the elder's wives had received the job of preparing the meal for the workers. But I quickly caught my self and remembered that Jehovah has his arrangements and I was but a cog in them.

As I munched on my meal, I was approached by Brother Hardass. Sure he was tough before Armageddon, but it was only because of his zeal and his strong desire to see an end of the old system. I knew he was probably one of the happiest brothers to have seen this day finally. I was ready to greet him and really find out about this man who was previously so hard to know.

"Hi Brother Hardass!" I warmly greeted him.

"Hi Mike." he replied without emotion.

"I can't really believe it's here, can you?".

"No, no I can't either Mike. Say Mike, there was something I wanted to talk to you about" he started.

A new work assignment perhaps? Special privileges? Commendation?

"Mike, last night when Brother Jerry brought out the wine, I couldn't help but notice that you had alot to drink last night." he said.

"Probably true... boy what a night of celebration, wasn't it?" I replied, not sure where he was going with it.

"Mike, I'd like you to meet with some of the other elders to discuss your drunken state last night. I was told by some that they were stumbled by your overindulgence. You do know Mike that Jehovah hates a drunkard?"

Stunned I stumbled out a reply, "Yes, but... but, it was... first day after... everyone was so happy..."

I trailed off in disbelief...

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I always imagined that they will start roping off area's of the earth just like they do at the stadiums during the assemblies.

• shera
    shera

The phrase "new system" always seemed odd to me,I always had a hard time saying it. lol

Out in service....."we would like to send you a message about jehovah's kingdom on earth,bringing a new system of things." no wonder people look at the JW's like they are nutts.

• shamus
    shamus

Sounds more like a nazi concentration camp to me than paradise....

• crownboy
    crownboy
    Oh and I didnt think we would be naked, just wearing national costume

I always found that very amuzing, actually. There can never be a picnic table of only black people, or only whites or only asians. It seemed almost mandatory that there would have to be at least one white couple wearing 1950's western clothing, one black couple wearing West African clothing (what about the folks who walk around topless? ), along with an asian or indian looking person. I wondered why the new system would have so many people identifying themselves by cultures of the "old world", especially given the fact that we would all be speaking one "pure language" anyway. I always figured the last genuine exciting action that would occur would happen when Satan got realeased after 1000 years to wreak havoc (and take with him the people who got too damn bored ). The rest of eternity would be one big boring repeating loop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit