What will The New System be Like?

by teenyuck 35 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

What do you think *The New System* will be like?

Will we wear clothing? Will we remember what a good glass of wine or cold beer tasted like? Will Oreos be available?

Will women get their periods? Will all of our breasts by perfect (size C, Very perky, perfect nipple to breast ratio)? Will men all have 6" or more?

Will childbirth hurt? Will we even have children? (I am thinking of all the resurrected ones who will take up space)

Didn't childbirth hurt because A & E screwed up? (he he)

What about TV? How am I going to see Seinfeld reruns?

• shamus
    shamus

We'll all run around naked and everything will be just perfect.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    We'll all run around naked and everything will be just perfect.

I am particulary concerned with the naked part...being modest and all-

What the heck are women going to do when they get their periods? Has anyone thought of that? Since we will live forever, how long will it (periods) last? At least now relief is on the horizon in the form of MENOPAUSE. Will women get menopause?

Leaves will only go so far and are not absorbent.....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The new system will be incredibly boring. Nobody will have anything to talk about because problems will be non-existant.

Everybody will be wearing polyester and dandelions will be considered conversation pieces.

The only music we'll have is the Kingdom Melodies tapes that survive armageddon, but there will be no technology to play them on.

There will be no sex appeal because everyone will look the same, and besides, sex appeal is wrong in Jehovah's eyes.

Nobody will have indoor plumbing, or even outhouses, because perfect people don't need to eat or shit.

Nobody will have any goals, because the only thing you need to do in your life is serve Jehovah.

The new system will not be a happy one.

• Room 215
    Room 215

pssst ewveryone.... it's back to ``New World" now; but wait a day or two, or maybe until the next Watchtower, and we'll be back to ``New System."

• Austrian
    Austrian

Remember in the movie "The Matrix" the first program created, the world was a perfect utopian society. The problem was the "slaves" were dying too fast....

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Thanks for the tip Room...I have been out a while

• shamus
    shamus

What about ugly people? Sorry everyone.... I am not that good looking at all. Do you really want to look at ugly old naked me? I THINK NOT.....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

WTF? When the hell did it change to "New World"? Are we living in the "Old World"? Why don't they just call it the "Recycled Earth", then they wouldn't have to change the damn meaning. Jehovah sure makes that flickering light get brighter and more annoying.

• Francois
    Francois

There ain't gonna be no New System, not as the Dub cult conceives of it. Just ain't gonna happen.

How can you know for a fact you're dealing with a false prophet and still speculate about some theoretical new system? That's not consistent.

Anyway, it ain't happenin'. So you can forget about it and use all that time thinking about something else.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit