What will The New System be Like?

by teenyuck 35 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I like "New System." It was in all the literature and my mom still says it.

As to naked people....well, eventually they will get better looking, right? Then as Nosferatu pointed out, the boring thousand years go on...and on....and on. At least we all eventually will look alike. No mirrors required.

Though I am still concerned with *female stuff.*

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Your period will freely flow down your legs, and provide fertilizer for the grass. Since everyone will be so friggin perfect, noone will notice it. Nosferatu Jehovah has a solution for everything!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Your period will freely flow down your legs, and provide fertilizer for the grass. Since everyone will be so friggin perfect, noone will notice it.

Damn! That is what I thought....

I am going to create a bomb shelter and load up on tampons.

PS....frank....We Know

Just speculating

• Brummie
    Brummie

We will all be naked and live in mud huts, outside our hut will be a vine tree that we can sit under for 1000 yrs and pick grapes offa it when we get hungry. Little silk worms will provide clothes that we can take to our neighbor and barter with when we want to change our grape diet for one of their bananas.

It will be a peaceful time and we will all giggle as we watch the lambs rolling gaily with the big lions.

Our cheesy grins will turn to delight as we see the children running in slow motion through the beautiful flowers towards us to embrace us, we will look blessed as we wipe the lion shit offa their bare feet.

We will stand in awe at the little glow of light that shines in the sky, each of us will be aware that that is were the 144000 hover.

At the end of the 1000 yrs the debil will be released and he will mislead us and we will die in a hurl of fire forever grateful to Jah for letting us remove all the heavy rubble and allowing us to take part in the restoration of the Earth for everyone else to enjoy. Then the Lions will eat all the lambs again until the debil is destroyed, and then they will foever eat cabbages and stuff.

I cant wait for them to usher in the new system.

Brummie

edited to correct some theological discrepancies.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Our cheesy grins will turn to delight as we see the children running in slow motion through the beautiful flowers towards us to embrace us, we will look blessed as we wipe the lion shit offa their shoes.

LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yes, the last centuries days are drawing to a close! We will soon be living in the days of Armageddon. Anyone who is not a JW in the forecoming days, including relatives, newly born and unborn children, and our beloved pets will not survive. What a wonderful blessing this will be from our loving heavenly father!

Just think of the wonderful privelage it will be to remove the carcasses of our dead family members from the earth! Everyone will be smiling and having a great time.

Damn, that really puts things in perspective.

• toddy
    toddy

Full of Dubs....go figure!

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Brummie

When I was a kid I always used to worry about there being no factories / industries anymore - because who would make toilet paper?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Oh and I didnt think we would be naked, just wearing national costume

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Mmmmm.....pandas on the barbie....scrummy!

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit