Perfect Example of JW Dumbing Down

by thedepressedsoul 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Showing a video from a tablet, that's really lame. Not having your hard copy Bible with you is inexcusable. However, I don't think the sister did that bad of a job trying to talk to these guys. It's not often you encounter people door to door who aren't completely ignorant about the Bible, it's hard to be prepared for everything they might throw at you. Other than the pointless scrolling she was doing on her tablet, I think she did reasonably well. And those two came off as mansplaining, a lot, when they kept cutting her off. And their beliefs are just as whackadoodle as the JWs. I don't think she was running away as much as just realizing they were never going to agree on much, so move on. Just my impression.

No Apologies

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

That video just proves the only honest thing a JW has ever said...."religion is a snare and a racket."

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Seem so strange that they are there with their iPads and the "householder" has his bible all marked up with notes.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

shambolic from those two so called sisters, farcical, the younger one was just a clueless argumentative PoS who has about as much skill in making so called disciples as I have, her rudeness was quite astounding,aimlessly thumbing around on a stupid cheap tablet with the goal of trying to preach the so called "kingdumb" has them at a new low IMO, just as pointless as sitting at a cart gossiping and playing with their mobile phones for hours at a time, why dont they just give up?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I would rather stare at this for hours than watch a video presented by jwdotorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit