Tongue splitting, latest piercing rage

by Gerard 26 Replies latest jw friends

• caligirl
    caligirl

More money for the doctors to try to sew it back together when they realize how dumb they were! That is just disgusting!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I heard a great quote once which went something like "we shouldn't criticise people who get body piercings and stuff. It's nature's way of helping us avoid people who aren't quite right."

Expatbrit

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Disgusting, they will regret it when they get older.

Everyone regrets everything when they're older.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Everyone regrets everything when they're older.

HAHAHA!!! Yup.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

This person seems to have modeled himself on the furtive looking sheep with a forked tongue that hangs around WTS 'Revelation' books. What a squonka. Why anybody would want to make holes on their bodies and force pieces of metal in them, or permanently draw uninspiring pictures all over the bodies is quite beyond me, but then again I am over fifty. I suppose the class act is the one whose tattoos are correctly spelled.

I once met a spindly skinhead who had the phrase, "I’m a F**K " tattooed across a forehead. Who was I to disagree?

A digitally intolerant - HS

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Splicing your tongue is a little too freaky for me. I enjoy my simple naval piercing. I enjoy to look at tats on other people, but so many people today have cookie-cutter-clip-art on their bodies. I seldom see a unique tat anymore.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Skin branding has also become trendy

http://www.leathernroses.com/scenes/kyphibranding.htm

WTF?

• Realist
    Realist

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

He says the cutting was done in three sessions with a scalpel heated by a blow torch and no anesthetic.

(shrieks) Oh, fuck!

I have multiple earrings and think, on the right woman, nose rings and eyebrow rings look quite feminine, and I want a tat, but ...aaaa!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

"Oh right. Like this is anything shocking or appalling or new. "

Check out Mark Morford's column on this subject.

Personally, I feel a little safer around the "body mod" types; makes me look perfectly normal and ordinary, so I can cut loose without provoking a defensive reaction.

gently feral
    whose boss told me yesterday, "have fun at your little hippie thing this weekend"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit