Tongue splitting, latest piercing rage

by Gerard 26 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

My strongest reaction was "OUCH!" It hurts soooooo much when I even bite my tongue accidentally!

Pat

• shera
    shera

Gross!

That is sick!

Wonder what he sounds like when hes' talkin?

• Xandria
    Xandria

Ok.. now that is wierd. I guess it will give new meaning to one who speaks with forked tongue.

X.

• Eric
    Eric

My Prediction: Next fad: Amputations.

ie: Little toe or finger amputated, preserved and stuck into hole made in some other body part. Alternatively, chunk of left ear cut off, hanging from piercing in right ear.

Secondary Prediction: No one will like the look of their sagging, blurry tats or stretch-marked piercings and mods when they are 50, the Boomers are all dead, the Xer's haven't got anything to be angry at anymore and have good stable salaries.

Tertiary Prediction: The market for tattoo scrubbing and mod reversal will boom.

Eric

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Tongue splitting...ummmmm yeah, where can I sign up for that?

I want to say something completely sarcastic and cynical, but I'll exercise restraint.

Eric, yes I agree with your predictions, the tattooing and piercing crowd are going to start to feel pretty dumb in a few years, much to the financial delight of laser and cosmetic surgeons everywhere.

Dan, glad-to-not-be-a-follower-of-the-fads class

• Valis
    Valis

Body modifications are nothing new....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Body Modified" class

This guy will probably be a trend setter in this area:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit