New brochure Make Disciples was it worth the suspense?

by Tahoe 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Courtesy of Reddit

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Looks very Culty. I remember when I was a keen JW, trying to "make Disciples"......... sort of, I never seriously "did return visits" with the aim of actually making someone join the Cult, and never actually started a Bybull Studdy, but I recall on several occasions thinking "This is a waste of time".

It must be even more Soul Destroying today, especially here in Europe, where people increasingly do not want to associate with an organised religion, and the majority of people are not at all impressed by what the Bible says, most ordinary people I speak to think religion and the Bible belong to a past era. J.W's have a VERY hard job to sell their brand here in Europe. The Gullible are in diminishing numbers here.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Strange Being John Malkovich-style cover

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thank you for the upload - I had forgotten all about this new release!

• St George of England
    St George of England

I also had forgotten about this. Isn't there a special date for when the elders can open the sealed boxes? I thought it was November but my memory is not what it used to be!

George

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes George.,early November was the open date and not a week earlier.

This is what I bet was the boxes "contents".

The Borg probably realizing the contents were leaked months ago and they're trying to slip these ""boxes contents"" under the radar now to save face.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Reminds me of Channel 9 on the Fast Show.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I think the implication is that after waiting in suspense for the gt, it didn’t come and if you feel let down after the suspense keep trying to make disciples. The ones in suspense were the elders the only ones that knew about the secret so that is the message to them.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

It is a Shit Sandwich!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Nothing Burger with onion rings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit