Brother Bradford's comment at the April 29 ,2017 Watchtower Study

by NCC-1701 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Half banana
    Half banana

"There is no leader in the governing body, it is our leader Jesus who tells them what to do." Really?

Since when did Jesus start to talk to the Watchtower organisation? If this is true; how does he talk to them? What has Jesus ever said to anybody in the last 140 years? Is it then Jesus who is telling them porky pies about 1914, 1919, 1925, 1975 etc or are these the bits which the Watchtower leaders have concocted themselves? What's the use of having an invisible leader who misleads? Jesus should be sacked!

• Half banana
    Half banana

The real answer to the missing person at the board table is that they are waiting for the return of Elvis.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    If memory serves, this shot of the GB was taken before the death of the guy who sat in the "gap", and was later photo shopped because he had popped off, his image was taken out, Stalin style ???
    Am I right ????

That's interesting, I wonder if anyone has the original picture if the case? Would look rather strange.

• UnshackleTheChains
  • Funchback
    Funchback

I found this on Google Images:

Image result for governing body

(I had posted before realizing UnshackleTheChains posted a link to the photo).

When comparing the video, everyone from Herd to Lett are exactly the same. The first two (from the left: Losch and Jackson) are in different poses.

No big deal. I'm just pointing it out.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Interesting, ( I did not view it through ) . What is interesting is the YouTube channel. Does anyone know who puts this up? Is it official ? Is it frowned upon or tolerated ?

Even for a dub it is boring to watch if one cannot form a comment. I wonder if they get the consent of all the participants. ..I would be hopping mad if they put me up on the net without my consent

• sparky1
    sparky1

Just a side comment (since I haven't been to a Watchtower Study (tm) in years). It looks as if everyone on the Governing Body is reading from a printed version of the Bible accept for Mark Sanderson. Perhaps as the youngest member, he is 'taking the lead' in moving Jehovah's chariot (tm) forward in the use of 'electronic media'?

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The space in the middle is where they place the water jar filled with cyanide laced Koolaid

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Actually, this image is photoshopped. There was indeed a center chair memeber but when he died they just photoshopped the photo rather than take another one.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/gods-kingdom/standards/organization/

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

God what a mind numbing 1hour and 45 minutes listening to this bull cocky about 2 different pictures of the Governing Body. Cult cult cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit