Brother Bradford's comment at the April 29 ,2017 Watchtower Study

by NCC-1701 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NCC-1701
    NCC-1701

Hope this works

Was listening to this on YouTube today. Check out Brother Bradford's comment about the picture of the Governing Body at about the 1:11:38 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk_JnuA-uA0

• Listener
    Listener

If there's no leader amongst that group then why are they showing a picture of everyone looking at Losch? Everyone expect AM III.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I think the empty center space should be for Jesus! You just can't make this sh*t up. If you listen to their comments, they are reaching and speculating what is going on in the photos.

• waton
    waton

He is the professionally trained hotel, restaurant server, (kellner) on the dinner tables, are they waiting for their timely spiritual food?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Good point I like it, pointing to Christ. On a side note we have Mr. Bean as the reader hehe ! ( nice kid )

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Remember to do the Noddy Noddy with the head to show your agreement with the pre-determined answers - and I see the mandatory Electronic device is now the Bible is it?

• NCC-1701
    NCC-1701

When I heard Brother Bradford express an "opinion" that the Governing Body "deliberately posed" for the photo, implying that it may have been "fabricated", it seemed unusual that someone would give a somewhat less than glowing appraisal of an activity that the "Slave" was party to.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Is it not just circumstance ie the shape of the table 🙄

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

One observation. The reader is wearing tight pants. No suit either. Fair plays dude 👍

• freddo
    freddo

Isn't the gap in the centre for Snow White?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit