Brother Bradford's comment at the April 29 ,2017 Watchtower Study

by NCC-1701 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

You guys could sit through 1 hour 40 min. of this ? I take my hat off to you ,you have more intestinal fortitude than I have thats for sure.

• St George of England
    St George of England

No audio on this?

George

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Round here that WT reader would be shot! Light trousers, brown shoes, NO suit! Are AMIIIs standards slipping?

• snowbird
    snowbird

The opening song is to the tune of what was once Jehovah Our Place of Dwelling.

It was one of my late mother's favorites.

Why the need to keep changing everything?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Very interesting for me! I have never been to a wt study. This one is mind blowingly cultish. I knew I heard about this, but to actually see it, and this specific study , WOW

• Funchback
    Funchback

Lester Holt's brother is conducting.

Why the need to keep changing everything?

I think I know. From wikipedia: Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, competitors, and other stakeholders.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

It also keeps the flock in a state of confusion. ( Which they believe it is just need to strive to be more "spiritual" to understand.) Hence the hamster wheel in the brain.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If memory serves, this shot of the GB was taken before the death of the guy who sat in the "gap", and was later photo shopped because he had popped off, his image was taken out, Stalin style ???

Am I right ????

If so, the GB ain't so humble as the JW's like to think.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Maybe a more insidious reason is to easily identify who's in the loop.

Old light, new light ...

Keeping up with the chariot ...

Makes me sick to my stomach.

• snowbird
    snowbird

If they were truly humble, they wouldn't have to advertise it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit