What is Your Favorite JW YouTube Video?

by cognac 29 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Maybe it's shocking, funny, a good story, etc.

I was just watching the one below... I was shocked! 😱😱😱

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E7QmYPu7mxo

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • cognac
    cognac
    Omg, hahahahaha, thanks for sharing Brokeback!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    That was a good vid btw took real guts to do that I'm sure some got the message and are curious to find out more.
  • _Morpheus
  • breakfast of champions
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

OMG, that was hysterical, lol. So far, all 3 of these were great. Not for nothing, that Derek dude, that started bugging out at the Milton Keyes convention, HAS A LOT OF BALLS!!!!! That took GUTS to do that. Unfortunately, he was probably looked at, like just some "raving madman", but what he was saying took guts. If more people infiltrated Assemblies like this, people WOULD start to question.

Man, i can only imagine donig this at my old circuit assembly, which WAS the STANLEY THEATRE. That would be infamous.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Breakfast, nice
  • Simon
    Simon
    That took GUTS to do that.

I think there's no small quantity of anger too.

Unfortunately, he was probably looked at, like just some "raving madman",

Most likely - everyone sat there has been conditioned to expect and dismiss such people.

If more people infiltrated Assemblies like this, people WOULD start to question.

I'm not convinced that it would. I don't think there are many ex-JWs claiming that "the angry man shouting" was what convinced them to leave.

We can all remember assemblies with people protesting. I can't recall them ever being effective other than slightly disruptive.

If anything they make the delegates feel better because they fulfill the promises of the WTS. Things like that are more for the benefit of the person doing it IMO but of course they have the right to do what they chose (although have to face any consequences of doing so).

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I know I made it but I like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTvT7Cdveto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit