My wife and I have begun our fade

by James Jack 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Hahaha! Good one Stan!

• flipper
    flipper

JAMES JACK- Congratulations to you and your wife breaking free from the chains of mental abuse by the WT Society and moving on to live your life with freedom of mind ! I'm your same age ( turned 60 in October 2019 ) and I've been out of the JW's over 17 years now. Best decision I ever made, aside from marrying Mrs. Flipper and having my 3 children years ago.

Having been born and raised in the JW cult myself, I understand your feelings of a wasted life, WT telling us we would never die, and to only live for the future " paradise".

I get it. I've discovered that living in the here and now, treasuring each day of life, and pursuing my interests, passions, business, cherishing my wife, my ex-JW son, and friendships each day are what life is about. Not chasing some pie in the sky unreality. Living each day with no regrets, like it's your last day is my mantra now. I'm into producing and playing and writing music, putting it out on the Internet, organic vegetable gardening, hiking in the woods, playing Scrabble with my wife. Enjoying our dogs and cat.

It's these cherished memories in living them every day that help me get through. Perhaps you and your wife can come to South Lake Tahoe next year at our annual apostafest get together . Check out the thread on On The Way Out's topics. We get about 40 to 50 ex-JW's coming to just hang out, BBQ, party, chill and drink adult and non-adult beverages sharing real friendships. Would love to have you come !

Hang in bro, you and your wife will make it. Pursue your dreams ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• James Jack
    James Jack

Thanks Flipper for the invite!

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

Hey James Jack....I think I'm following you. I started in Savannah GA, then Miami, then Stuart and Key West for the past 20 years :)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

KWJoe, are you stalking James ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I really cant understand how people can get wrapped up with one Christian religion the WTS/JWS and think it normal that over hundreds of Christian based religions the one that has a publishing house operating at its core is going to solemnly truthful and biblicaly correct..

The WTS has been selling a tainted commercialized version of the Gospel of Jesus since the late 1800's.

1874 was a false doctrine as 1914, as 1925 as 1975,

Its a fear mongering apocalyptic organization that uses corrupt coercive tactics to lure people to their published literature, as well into the organization so they can exploited and manipulated for labor and money and build a semblance of power to a few select men who run the organization.

Its gussied up toward creating preachers of Christ's new Kingdom order to come soon.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Growing old...? ive been young for almost 72 years. ~ Stan

I hate to burst your bubble, Stan, but NO ONE considers 72 to be "young".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    DesirousOfChangean hour ago

Growing old...? ive been young for almost 72 years. ~ Stan

I hate to burst your bubble, Stan, but NO ONE considers 72 to be "young".

my wife does.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You lucky bugger, you!

(I've seen your pics posted!)

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

I Remember reading one of your initial posts. You had been unjustly treated by the elders. My husband and I also had a rude awakening to unloving unjust treatment. It is a challenge to deprogram from all the brainwashing we have endured... It gets easier!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit