The coup against Tony Morris in order to make major changes?

by Badfish 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well most certainly He accepted some sort of payout or house or pension on the condition that he sign an NDA. Highly doubt we will ever hear from him again unless some brave eXJW soul carts over a few boxes of McAllen whiskey and get some talking that way.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

But this is the the issue with AM3. Let's say like all GB members he is full in mentally, that he believes as well as the other GB members that Jehovah is working through them.

How is AM3 and the other GB members now thinking giving a clear difference of opinion? The GB members may just cite AM3 imperfections but how does AM3 view the GB? How does he put the square object through the circle peg that Jehovah is directing things through them when he got kicked off?

A chat with AM3 would be real interesting.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

AM3 knows where "the bodies are burried" so speak..

An interview with him,,,would be very interesting.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

One scenario I've been speculating on is that perhaps Tony resigned out of protest for the changes being proposed.

If that guy that came on here claiming to know about the "10 year plan" is in earnest and not some LARPing troll, then his resignation may have coincided with their approval of the "10 year plan".

If Tony was vehemently against it on ideological grounds, I can see him resigning in protest. "I won't have my name associated with these worldly changes."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not sure where to upload this. But here goes. Stacey discusses some of these things in detail,,here it is in case you haven't already seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwQTTKwRFDk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit