East Pennines A$$emb£y Hall

by punkofnice 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asp59
    asp59

So you still don't think they going online 🙃

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

If the 2023 District Convention will once again be online I will have little doubt that the Watchtower is taking the JW religion online. If all Conventions and Assemblies go online the next step will be to take all meetings online. Once that is done there will be a mass sell off of Kingdom Halls.

• Splash
    Splash

This assembly hall has an overseer's home attached to it.

I wonder where the current incumbent will be turfed out to.

• hoser
    hoser

I don’t see going back to meetings for at least another year. That will be two years of zoom zoom

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Think of all the properties the GB can sell, all the Whiskey TOMO 3 can get 'as a newt' on and all of their like minded paedos they can cover up.

• St George of England
    St George of England

All Assembly Halls and KH's are being transferred to the KH Trust. Our KH went years ago. See link below. Have a look at the Trustees, there are a few names you will remember. One that seems to have disappeared is Jonathon Rastell, son of the infamous CO. Once they own your AS or KH they can sell it whenever they want without any opportunity to challenge that decision.

George

THE KINGDOM HALL TRUST - 275946 (charitycommission.gov.uk)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Once they own your AS(S)...they can sell it whenever they want without any opportunity to challenge that decision.

Sorry George...couldn't help it!🤣

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    remember back in the early 1970's (?) we all pledged to give so much per month to build this place. Cost a fortune but at least it looked good and won quite a few architectural awards for its design. Maybe they will return my donations plus interest.... or not.
    It still pulls in a few bob each

St. George Is that ridiculous income versus spend disparity because they ship all their profits off to Watchtower HQ in Warwick? Do I understand correctly? If a charity was that much in the red, year on year, it would pretty soon fold. If it's being sold obviously the faithful are too poor, or too few, to donate enough to keep the 8 in Scotch....

Edit: just seen Earnest's post. Thank you Earnest.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    we all pledged to give so much per month to build this place. Cost a fortune but at least it looked good and won quite a few architectural awards for its design.

It may have won a legit award but if it's like a lot of things JW's allegedly get awards for (such as their videos) it could have been given to them because they submitted it and paid a hefty entrants fee. There are professional "associations" that give out awards to anyone who pays the entrants fee. The fee they pay covers the cost of the award and gives them the right to publicly claim to be award winners which makes them appear more credible or noteworthy.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

St George who and why was this CO infamous for. Jonathon Rastell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit