Do you believe that this life is all there is

by Fisherman 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The Bible records resurrections and there is orher evidence besides that gives hope. What do you think, is there enough evidence to believe in another life?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

the resurrected ones recorded in the Bible

did they come back from another life or from the dead

secondly you gave no other evidence

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

They were dead. And came back to life.

Besides the Bible, other evidence comes directly from God.

No proof = No faith.

• waton
    waton

Valid question. In the story, all the resurrected ones came back to the same kind of life, even after having broken the life/genetic line to A&E's faulty one. "children of the resurrection" Even Jesus displayed a mortally wounded sarkos.

Is there a different, not carbon based life, information based consciousness possible? yes, even likely with trillions of planets out there.

Did the universe, life here create itself? no. Has that energetic, demonstrably eternal Father/ mother LIFE figure reached back down here? , let us see real evidence, now, besides old, fading stories of different flavour, aka religions.

let us welcome back Dorcas. again., and Eutychus, who was bored to death by the talk of a first century Governing Body helper aka P.o.T. (nothing new here) enJoy.

• waton
    waton
    Fm: No proof = No faith.

right. where is the proof in those stories? where is the "evident demonstration" it happened then and can be done now? Hebr. 11:1 ? so,

by definition,- requiring acceptance of the talking snake saga -, is not faith, face it, its credulity. The father can do better than that. imho enJoy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I, for one, certainly hope that this life is all there is, and this hope keeps me alive.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

You mean this simulation we are all a part of?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yes, MeanMrMustard, I gggsadfsuywisdpmxbvsm {system error}

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Their must be millions of different life forms on this planet alone from the most simplest to the most complex ,so I see no reason not to believe life in one form or another doesnt exist somewhere in the Cosmos.

Whether we exist in some form or another after passing our earthly life is another matter and we will just have to wait and see.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I haven't a scooby doo, mate. (That's UK rhyming slang for clue for my friends over the Atlantic and such).

I don't consider myself arrogant enough to 'know(tm)'.

We'll see in the end..........or not.....depending.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit