Two New Members of the Governing Body

by Diogenesister 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Breaking News from JW.org....

"We are pleased to inform you that two additional brothers have been appointed to serve as members of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses: Brothers Gage Fleegle and Jeffrey Winder. Both brothers are anointed Christians who have a long history of loyal service to Jehovah. Brother Fleegle began his full-time service in 1989 and Bethel service in 1991. Brother Fleegle has served as a helper to the Service Committee of the Governing Body. Brother Jeffrey Winder began his full-time service in 1986 and Bethel service in 1990. Brother Winder has served as a helper to the Personnel Committee of the Governing Body. We thank our heavenly Father, Jehovah, for raising up such faithful men to share in the work of the Governing Body. We pray that Jehovah will richly bless Brothers Fleegle and Winder and their wives!"

Well darn I liked the ring of "Octopope"🤔☺️!! What about "Decadope"?? Any ideas my fellow apostates?

• neat blue dog
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Why cant people take 2 seconds to scroll down to see if a topic is already posted!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

All we need,,,more GB praise.

• waton
    waton

frankly, I like the expressions on those faces. may they keep their christian innocence. power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

They believe they will rule the universe one day. trillions of galaxies. They will have their hands full just with wt's narrowing options ahead. .

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What kind of a name is Gage Fleegle? Unforgettable, at least.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes,,,it is an 'unforgettable' name to say the least.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder how 'Winder' is pronounced?

As in Wind-bag or Wine Bibber?

As for Fleegle. Banana Splits?

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@ punkofnice=> I thought about this, when that man's name was mentioned:

The Banana Splits | Know Your Meme

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    BluesBrother7 hours ago
    What kind of a name is Gage Fleegle?

i think its an abbreviation of his full name, a nickname.

could be GarbAGE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit