Cruising for chicks/guys @ assemblies.

by avishai 24 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Were you wearing a low cut top Brooke?

Sometimes......

• noneofurbiznis
    noneofurbiznis

I didn't do all that but I would watch & make fun! All I wanted to do was sleep at the assemblies..I hated sitting closer to the stage cause that's where all of the extra bright lights were..not condusive to sleeping

We always called assemblies "Marriage Fest" & then the year. so for example it would be "Marriage Fest '06" this year.

• avishai
    avishai

Here's an old topic, but with all the new folks....

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Oh what memories - if I didn't meet a new guy at an assembly it was considered a complete waste of time.

Working at the assemblies was definitely a good way to meet guys.

12 years old is the first I remember meeting a guy at an assembly. We exchanged addresses and wrote letters for a while.

When I was 15 at an assembly in Florida I met a 30 yr old man that worked at Cape Canaveral. We sat together Sunday and by the time we got home I had a letter from him in the mail.

One assembly I met the most gorgeous guy - beautiful eyes that made me melt! I dated his roommate for a while but never got to date him. I always asked about him though. He ended up married to my cousin's SIL. Broke my heart.

• tan
    tan

I remember crusin' but couldn't do it very much when I was younger. When I got older and was able the guys were all ugly. It figures...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit