Cruising for chicks/guys @ assemblies.

by avishai 24 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I found the cruising for the opposite very boring and almost desperate in nature. I cruised the halls to help me with the boredom that existed during the "blah blah blah" or "Keep Jehovah First" sessions.

• slugga
    slugga

Ahhh the stair wells at twickenham rugby ground and the dirty looks we'd get from elders wives!

Matt

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I cruised for Older men...those who were already taken.

I would wink at them as they were sitting with their wife or Girl friend. I would accidentally drop my book and "have" to pick it up.....lol.

That was fun. Oh if my parents only knew.

Brooke

• slugga
    slugga

I cruised for Older men...those who were already taken.

I would wink at them as they were sitting with their wife or Girl friend. I would accidentally drop my book and "have" to pick it up.....lol.

That was fun. Oh if my parents only knew.

Brooke

*Goes back to the mettings, things have obviously improved*

Matt

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I just wanted to sit in the "high" seats at any stadium with the BAD "teenangers." Unfortunately, my Mother made me sit with her and babysit my siblings, unless I could con her into sitting with one of my friends and their parents. I trolled alright, it was just under the stadium seating for whatever toy my siblings lost. Sigh....

CG

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Never did it myself -honest - but I used to watch others do it. My study conductor used to refer to assemblies as "Meat Markets" because thats all they were

• slugga
    slugga
    I just wanted to sit in the "high" seats at any stadium with the BAD "teenangers."

Thinking about it now, the org *must* know about that practise yet have done nothing about it (I'd install a cold shower system above those back seats and let them have it every 15 minutes lol)

So maybe the org knows about it but ignores it because that way the BAD teenagers are easy to spot.

• joelbear
    joelbear

there was this one time at band camp, i mean at the international assembly in 1978 in new orleans.

we were in our room and these 2 guys from new hampshire came over because they knew one of my roommates and one of them was very my type and i don't remember how it started but we ended up doing this fake hugging body rubbing thing and i became very uh excited and then i backed off but i so bet that he would have done it with me. he was damn cute.

arrrggh, phooey.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Were you wearing a low cut top Brooke?

• caryl
    caryl

Couldn't wait until I was old enough (12 years old probably) to be a volunteer for food service at the assemblies! That way, I was able to miss part of the sessions to prepare food in the cafeteria or stands. And, that was the age when we started noticing the opposite sex and boy oh boy it was a thrill just to make eye contact!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit