Call for Judicial Hearing by signed letter

by sp74bb 46 Replies latest jw friends

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

How does XXXXX know?

• Chook
    Chook

You could ask them where is the signed document that I have subjected myself to your authority .

• sp74bb
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Sudden realization:

Shepherd the Flock states specifically:

A judicial committee should not continue an investigation into alleged wrongdoing if the accused person makes known his decision to disassociate himself. (w84 7/1 p. 31) However, at no time should the elders ask the accused if he desires to disassociate himself.

So they must be really fed up with you!

• Fernando
    Fernando

"parallel judicial system"

Indeed.

Sharia.

Rebranded.

As Watchtower.

Roast the bastards in the hell of their own making.

• zeb
    zeb

sp74bb.

many thanks.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Perhaps "hoisting the elders with their own petard" will do the trick; quote Matthew 18:15-17 -

"Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go and reveal his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, so that on the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. 17 If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector".

Ask them why they are going beyond what is written by listening to an accusation from one witness - before that witness has approached you - and preventing that "witness" from applying Jesus' precise directions concerning a sinner, as well as denying you the opportunity to discuss the matter with your accuser.

Inform them that you will consult with a lawyer, after which you will report the elders' actions to the Branch Office Service Department, to establish by whose authority can the elders try to bypass the scriptural directions.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

String them along - Cat and Mouse style....

eg Who is my accuser / What did they say /

Hint / indicate that you intend to take Legal Counsel as the matter has some complexities -

Also hint / suggest that the lawyer would accompany you at any meetings with them AND that you will record the proceedings for purposes of Transparency.

Wife and I threatened with lawyers - and we have a lady counsel friend who is chomping at the bit to get involved - and they have yet to pursue us again - but we are totally shunned al the same [but not entirely by all ......very interesting developments in our case]

HQ wont be pleased with the fact that they sent a letter ! You have a black and white document now.

Meticulously record everything - written and verbal !!!

Where does the "lady" involved here feature in matters [IF you don't mind me asking that]? Is she your accuser?

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

• Shepherd the Flock states specifically:

A judicial committee should not continue an investigation into alleged wrongdoing if the accused person makes known his decision to disassociate himself. (w84 7/1 p. 31) However, at no time should the elders ask the accused if he desires to disassociate himself.

So they wrote the letter as they wish !

Unfaithful ;)

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Muslims have their own "sharia"...

JW their own "judicial system"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit