Call for Judicial Hearing by signed letter

by sp74bb 46 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

I'm quite surprised about the new approach of some local congregation brothers respect about my fade...

Funny, ilegal and very dangerous in view of the different laws regarding personal data and minorities in Spain and in the EU...

I already organized a Press meeting with main newspapers in Spain. Many has shown interest in this situation. The fact of that a parallel judicial system do exist is amazing them. This remind me the same situation that happened years ago in Finland. Ministry of Justice had to act and required the local branch to withdrew.

===========

Please find below the translation:

(CONGREGATION FRENCH CARDEDEU-15057)

Secretary: Ricardo Sánchez López; xxxxxx 08402 / BCN

Cardedeu, September 10, 2016

Attention to M Miguel García López.

Dear M Miguel García López,

We get in touch with you to inform you that we have received from xxxx, a letter in which she informed us that you had sex out of wedlock.

That's why we need you to call a judicial hearing, it is in our theocratic responsibility.

We tried to call you several ways but we were unable. We should like you to be present Monday, September 26 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses from Cardedeu to 19:00 (C/ Barcelona, ​​100, 08440 Cardedeu).

In the event that you might attend, please let us know by writing to the postal address or email shown above in letterhead.

On the other hand, if you wish to no longer be recognized as Jehovah's Witness, we need you to introduce a request in writing and signed so that it is stored in our archives. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Please accept, Sir, our warmest greetings.

Signed by: Albert Curià / Ricardo Sánchez / William Graupner

• Chook
    Chook

Tell them you will hear reports of wars do not be terrified the end is not yet.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    sp74bb

I saw this at the Spanish Forum and was sure that you were going to post it here; what this elders are doing seems to be a deviation of the normal procedure and not recommended. Please keep us informed of the developments since the case is very, very interesting.

An added suggestion, if possible post the letter here as you did at the Spanish Forum; even it it is in Spanish it will clear any doubters minds.

Thanks

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

For sure Hecce !

• kairos
    kairos

So much for leaving the 99 and going after the one.

Wolves in sheep's clothing.

"Love amongst the brothers", MY ASS!!

Such a disgusting organisation.

---

"This person said you were sinning. want to disassociate?"

Maybe they will begin to include a coupon in the bottom of the letter that you send back after checking the box marked 'DA' and signing below.
    Sickening.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

So funny Kairos 😂😂

Better not giving them any further idea...

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

The original of the letter in Spanish is available here:

Link

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Is this a form of sarcasm or merely a formality like our Yours Truly:

Please accept, Sir, our warmest greetings.
    Signed by: Albert Curià / Ricardo Sánchez / William Graupner

They seem to be setting themselves up for major lawsuits by putting all that in writing. My DFn'g elder would put nothing in writing when I asked them what the charges were and they said "speaking against the organization" I said please put it in writing and sign it which they several time refused. These guys are asking for by this move.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb
    Brokeback, a mere formality ending...
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

https://www.google.com/search?q=natural+justice

Does your country have an equivalent of "natural justice"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit