"Kingdom Rhapsody"...WTF???

by stuckinarut2 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I just cant begin to express my reactions to this....Just watch it right through and see what I mean....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXPSj5S4Q4

• Listener
    Listener

I've see it before. It's really amazing that they would use a song from Queen, especially considering that Freddy was gay.

I wonder how many of those JWs who saw or were involved in this skit have seen the recent movie, Bohemia Rhapsody?

• JeffT
    JeffT
    WTF! I do not recognize this religion. Just out of curiosity where was this filmed?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Well, they cleaned the Boy up and made him a cult member!! That's what it's all about!

We don't recognize what we were born into either.

• Biahi
    Biahi

OMG,

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Picture a typical JW in, say, 1988. You show them this PLAY.

Their jaw drops, they run to the elders and pee on themselves!

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

Wow... I need to wash my eyeballs

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Couldn't make it through that crap, Like others are saying I wonder what my mother would say if she were still alive, I wish I could show her that vid and watch her stumble through an answer and try to defend the Borg like she did when I used to bring up valid points and she had no answer

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Shows that they all were very familiar with a piece of music that they should be shunning, perhaps there is hope for them yet.

RB

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I like the painted backdrop.

I feel sorry for all the stifled wannabe actors/actresses. This is their only chance to project their inner artistry and they have to cloak it in the guise of praising the kingdom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit