"I don't want to hear any negative comments about the truth"

by days of future passed 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Ahh complicated truths. This "sister" and I go back to childhood. There are many things about her that would fill a book. But at this point, I wish she would never come again. As with most JW's, they are allowed to say whatever they want, but if you bring up a "truth", they immediately act as if they have all the authority to shut you up.

She also made up the excuse of showing me a website when in reality, she wanted to give me a tract. She wants to count time and "help" me. Nothing says the truth like having a hidden agenda.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    days of future passed - "...Nothing says the truth like having a hidden agenda."

Ironic, really...

...it ain't even all that hidden.

:smirk:

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

There is what is called "a unanimous unwillingness" by jw's to listen to or to say anything not favorable to the wtbts. It's like the pundits that have gathered around Donald tRump where truth and facts are not important!

just saying!

• zeb
    zeb

Your experience reminds me of a group I call the .."Whatabouts.."

No matter what you may bring to their attention they will ignore it and say..."What about.." and run off on some tangent ignoring the valid statement you have made.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

negativity and the "truth" go hand in hand, both traits are never away from them, rotten to the core, always will be

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit