Next week's "Bible" Study at the K.H.

by The Fall Guy 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Um didn't they just devote an entire watchtower study on giving them your unrightous riches?!

• Done
    Done

I remember the 'how much can you donate' slip.

I calculated the time I spent doing KH activities, studying, FS, etc - multiplied by my overtime rate at work and wrote down the value of my time

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

LOL Steph.....well said.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If someone invented a time machine, went back, and told Russell what his religion had became, I don't think he'd believe it.

I don't think he'd even believe it if he was brought to the present and shown.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If someone invented a time machine, went back, and told Russell what his religion had became, I don't think he'd believe it.

I don't think he'd even believe it if he was brought to the present and shown.

No Vidiot, they'd disfellowship him immediately. As they would Jesus and his apostles.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

"Zions watchtower has, we believe, Jehovah for its backer and while this is the case we will never beg or petition for support."

But we will con people out of their money by pretending to sell miracle wheat instead!!!

• waton
    waton

miracle wheat had double heads. miracle generation has 2 groups. harvest the money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit