Bad Elder Stories

by shamus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

I thought that my stories were good ----

I am just disgusted with that one, Mary. I absolutley love how you told that sonofabitch off, and good. I would have kicked him right in the balls, that sonofabitch. Believe it or not, that does not suprise me... Nor do the other stories. Elders can be the most uncaring self-ritcheous pricks in the world. And, what does the WTBTS say that we should do?

Oh, just wait unti the new system......

Pricks.

• sandy
    sandy

One time while out in field service this MS brother asked me where I wanted to stop for lunch. Well before I could even answer this low-life-asshole new young elder made one of his stupidest comment ever!!!

He said (and I cannot remember his exact words) Bro so-in-so sisters need to be in subjection .... blah blah blah... we need to make the decision.

Oh my God, I still cannot believe that idiot said that. What a freaking jerk!!! I may have laughed at it if anybody else would have said it. This idiot was so full of himself and his position he was actually serious. Later on the MS brother apologized to me in private on his behalf. I just said to him "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault the guy is a complete jerk for lack of a better term".

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    The high point in my entire ministry as a JW was getting C.B. removed as an elder. In fact, it's the only thing I ever did as a JW that I AM proud of. Worthless scum sucking, mote loving, Jehovah's Witness elder pig dog.

Francois, please tell us the story!

I would love to hear it!

• shamus
    shamus

C'mon... tell us the story...... Please?????

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Hey! Francois' pic changed! I thought the profile update feature wasn't working!

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Nevermind. Answered my own question.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Yeah really, Franc! I didn't like C.B. either and I'd sure like to hear the tale of his fall from power.

Mike.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Interesting stuff folks! I did some work for the PO in my Hall. Big, tall, goofy guy my ex called Elmer Fudd behind his back. My baby girl was friends with his grand-daughter. This young lady told my little girl that the PO was not too impressed with my work and thought I was over rated. He trash talked me to his whole family. I did a nice job for this guy and gave him a big discount and he asked for free extras. He really pushed his being the PO. I did all the work he asked and made sure he and his wife were happy before I finished. So I was shocked to hear he didn't think I did a good job for him. I work for Baseball players and WCW wrestlers and NFL players and performers. I could not imagine what he didn't like. So I pulled him aside after the next meeting and asked him if he was happy with my work. He said yes, very happy. I asked if he was sure because I hear he did not like what I did for him. He started to squirm, ring his hands and sweat. He assured me he was very happy and had said nothing bad about anything I did. I knew he was liying. I ignored his reply and stated that if he was unhappy with anything he should be a stand up guy and just come to me and tell me. He said he would, but that there was no problem. I walked away and never listened to another word this worm ever said. I have been causing this guy trouble ever since. And I am not done yet. Maverick

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

What type of work do you do Maverick??

• Mary
    Mary

"....I am just disgusted with that one, Mary. I absolutley love how you told that sonofabitch off, and good. I would have kicked him right in the balls, that sonofabitch....."

Well I would have, but he had no balls for me to kick - just air down there......... friggin' spineless whimp. However, I did phone Bethel a couple of years later to tell them that this elder was a pervert (which he was) and had a whole stack of dirty magazines in his locker at work which quickly disappeared. (a disgruntled MS who worked with this prick supplied this little bit of info.....heh-heh-heh). This Elder-god also had his own business and I knew he did alot of "work for cash" so I phoned Revenue Canada on the bastard as well. I'm not 100% sure, but I did hear rumours that he had to pay the government some "back taxes".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit