"Historical" Announcement This Week?

by headisspinning 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Historical Announcement ? more like an Hysterical announcement .LOL

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

DD - what can I say cept you can't please all of the people all of the time. 😇

• freddo
    freddo

@DATA-DOG

You said: "OMG!!! One of the Gibbering Buddies and a Gibbering Buddy Helper?!?!?! Why can't I live in Canada??? 😩"

I say: Let it be Lett! Please, please, please! In Jesus name Amen!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

If you are a local dub, you cannot just "show up,'" you have to be assigned or invited to International Conventions.

BUT, if you are just John Q. Apostate, you could just show up as an interested visitor. LOL.

Snakes

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I'm almost certain the announcement has something to do with Gerrit Losch not pulling out in time and now Tight Pants Morris is preggers.

Freaking sickos!

• baker
    baker

I have begun to listen to a lot of JW podcast now when traveling and on one episode was an interview with an ex elder who said they were considering disfellowshipping fat people. Wow, if that happened it would be historical and make every headline in the modern world. One way to get rid of a few governing body members too.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

baker

I did hear once that COs and their wives couldn't be overweight. I do believe it is in the guidelines for assembly speakers. Something about overweight men giving a bad appearance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If being obese is going to be a problem, most of the GB men are over weight lard assess.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

The announcement that I believe is being discussed is that there will be many mergers to better use the KHs. There was even a talk about doing as you are told and accepting changes. Even though they talked about congs merging they never really talked about selling KHs even though that will be the outcome. Also, the may broadcast was never mentioned. LOL

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe the announcement will be to all congregations that could be possibly combined with another, so that one Kingdom Hall could be sold and the money directed to the WTS. ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit