Pandora's Box is now open!

by pandorasbox1914 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Welcome Pandora!!!!
  • Listener
    Listener
    Hi Pandora, I wonder what surprises you've stored in that box of yours? Oh dear, I hope this doesn't get an R rating.
  • NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Welcome!

Thank you for sharing the fact that you lurked for some time first. So many say that. I can't help but wonder how many are trapped in lurk land - afraid to take that step of introducing themselves.

I'm appreciative of anyone that *listens* so to speak. :)

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Welcome, nice to have you among us,

Marina

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Glad you opened the box. When you get ready, would like to hear some more.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome Pandorasbox, glad you joined us and I look forward to hearing about your journey.

Lisa🌹

• steve2
    steve2

pandorasbox1914, welcome! Nice intro - just when you're ready say more.

Yes, it's a terrible shock to realize what actually lurk's inside the organization's secretive box. Yet in the mid- to longer-term it is also very, very liberating.

We were held hostage to...not literal dangers or risks or authority...but to other people's opinions. That's it in a nutshell.

Once we see firsthand these self-appointed men are "only" human and have zilch justfiable authority over us, the facade of authority evaporates and we see them for what they really are: Naked emperors.

For example, seeing Geoffrey Jackson "testifying" like a sick and frightened old man was an eye opener. He is but a human. He has no authority. He is a nobody pretending to be somebody. If he looked revolting in his stretched suit, he looks ten times worse in the naked flesh with all the trappings gone. Please cover him over!

The spell has been broken, and thankfully, it cannot be put back together again.

• Coded Logic
  • millie210
    millie210
    Hi Pandora and welcome. Glad youre here!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yeah. Just feel free to vent and share what's on your mind anytime!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit