Pandora's Box is now open!

by pandorasbox1914 20 Replies latest jw friends

• pandorasbox1914
    pandorasbox1914

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for some time now and decided to open the box (hence Pandora). About a year ago I became aware of child abuse within the Org, out of curiosity (just like Pandora) I opened the box and the evils have been pouring out ever since regarding the Org. Anyway, this came to a head last summer with the ARC. Absolutely shocking to say the least! This was just the icing on the cake, as I had been aware of serious issues for over 25 years.

My journey has been a long one and when I have some time, I will tell a story, just kidding, it will all be true, but there is a lot to relate so I need to think how I am going to disclose it all without boring everyone with a long post.

Anyway, that is all for now.....................

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Welcome to your sanity pandorasbox.

With each person that wakes up we are one step closer to that so-called "hundredth monkey."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Welcome to a wonderful community of genuine people!
    We look forward to your input!
  • jaydee
    jaydee
    👌👌👌...Hi...😃😃😃
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Welcome. There is never a boring story . We love to hear everyone's experiences!
  • Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Hey pandorasbox1914, welcome on board. Looking forward to hearing what else you endured during your epic journey

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome to freedom
  • juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Welcome to the rest of your life!
  • brandnew
    brandnew

HI ......n stuff.☺ welcome ....we like long posts. And newcomers are encouraged to tell it like it is.

Mad puppy

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    Always great when we welcome new members. Looking forward to hearing your story. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit