CLAM Video: Aug 22-28 2016 – “Jehovah Will Care for Our Needs”

by Nicholaus Kopernicus 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I'll bet this scripture isn't mentioned in the org's video-nasty;

(1 Timothy 5:8) "Certainly if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith."

Get your priorities right!

• hoser
    hoser

@the searcher

He is providing his families needs by quitting the job. Their spiritual needs. This is how the Jws will twist this scripture.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I have met witnesses at a convention that were living in thier vehicles . I met a brother in Florida that had 5 kids was a journeyman electrician and had been out of work over a year. Jehovah will provide jack shit!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Crazyguy said: Jehovah will provide jack shit!

Crazyguy nails it.

• hoser
    hoser

A journeyman electrician that has been out of work for a year doesn't want the work

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BARROLD BONDS:

Years ago a family in the hall had a fire in their home. I heard about it weeks later by gossip and I visited them with some clothes in a bag. They were living in a trailer in their driveway. The husband was thankful and said something like "it's about time somebody showed up...".

I complained to one of the elders and asked why there was no announcement about this family's predicament - especially when they made stupid announcements from the podium about "so and so is not feeling well lately". The elder said something to the effect "it depends on how the information is given to us".

To me, this only meant that the Witnesses in the hall are only interested if it is a popular person or family. Everybody else is out of luck it would seem.

• Chook
    Chook

I knew a single mother in a cong when I was young , who regularly sought help from salvos due to financial pressures. She didn't tick right boxes for cong assistance.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................Image result for Watchtower logo

Image result for charity fraud

We Only "Take" Money..

WBT$ Is a Business..Not a Charity..

Image result for Watchtower Anthony morris

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Hoser, it was after the 2008 crash.

• Chook
    Chook

I would like to see if a Nickle would be helped from footpath or a Nickle given to homeless beggar by GB member

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit