Do U Ever Miss JWism?

by patio34 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Not at all. I look foward to not going.

• caligirl
    caligirl

No. Not in the teeniest tiniest corner of my being do I miss anything about it. I am glad to have left and glad to be free of the mind control/guilt/oppressive cookie cutter world of witnesses.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

No way. This forum is the closest I will allow myself to Jehovism.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Yeah, I miss it like a hand full of Hemoroids. Or like a chapped ass.

LOL.......couldn't have put it better myself.

ash

• sandy
    sandy

I miss some of my old friends that is all.

• sandy
    sandy

I miss some of my old friends that is all. Repeat, sorry I was just trying to see if my picture updated.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I miss some of my old friends that is all.

What friends? Seems to me...... that the ones we called "friends" were simply associations. If they were friends, they would still be 'around'. "There exist companions disposed to break one another to pieces, but there exists a friend sticking closer than a brother" - Proverbs 18:24 (NWT)

I like the scripture that says "A true companion is loving all the time, and is a brother that is born for when there is distress"- Proverbs 17:17 (NWT) My observation is that you have just a few of such ones in your lifetime.

Cheers, Ozzie

• be wise
    be wise

You've got to be more careful asking questions like that ...I nearly gagged!

Put the warning attachment up first, will ya!!!

• patio34
    patio34

Ha-ha! I tried twice to put my whole post in, then just thought the thread would die a natural death. Instead, I should have realized with an inflammatory

Why I was feeling so wistful

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit