patio34

Hi all,

With the war in

• patio34
    patio34

With the war in

• Pepper
    Pepper

Yeah, I miss it like a hand full of Hemoroids. Or like a chapped ass. Or like naggy women telling me of my short comeings. Or like vomiting while holding on to the toilet saying oh I will never drink again. In short, I don't miss it all. Marry Christmass - Pepper

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

19 years later: not at all

• onacruse
    onacruse

JWism? No way.

JWs? Yes; I've lost many life-long friends, family, people I love, people who love(d) me.

Craig

• shera
    shera

No,not at all.There is a few people I think about but I miss nothing about the JW's.Glad to be out.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Miss it? Of course, it's like waking up from a nightmare!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sure, I miss all the oppression and not ever being good enough for the Borg.

• Loris
    Loris

I miss the community feeling. I do not miss the control and other doctrinal BS.

I feel like I have moved from a small town to a big city. I don't know anyone in the new city. It is kind of scary but exciting nonetheless. There are millions of potential friends out there. I just have to venture out and meet them.

Loris

• shamus
    shamus

No. Not at all.

I still get a bit scared sometimes like I am pissing off god, but need to remind myself that god does not sanction this type of abusive behavior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit