Pursue Peace Assembly 2022 .. Joseph shares stories about his Bible days

by RULES & REGULATIONS 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I bet the big boys in the BOE (or was that Princes in the Earth(TM)?) would be bloody well jealous that this bloke had more celebrity status than them.

Hopefully, all the Governing Body(TM) drunken perverts, will have been raptured to Heaven(tm) by then, otherwise they'd mount a witch hunt against those with more celebrity status than their paedophile selves.

Perfection my ar$e.

• careful
    careful

R&R, thx for the post. FFG, spot on! There was an old QFR, say, 1950s or 60s, doubtless written by Fred Franz himself, in which he stated that "it would not be surprising" if in the new world, men would sport beards, just as in Bible times (sorry, can't give the exact ref.).

So these vids must contain NEW LIGHT that in the new order all men everywhere will be clean shaven and dress in 21st century clothing. How ludicrous! Likewise, FF was wrong about Hebrew, the "pure language," being spoken worldwide then. Isn't it funny that the producers of these vids go to such trouble such as using candlelight to show no electricity and yet have the vid otherwise so full of anachronisms?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

OMG- I'll have to to and check this clip out.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Looks like oil lamps. That means either oil wells and refineries or whaling.

This is even bigger fantasy than the living by the lake in a milled lumber home eating peaches.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Where I'm going we won't need electricuty. Oh, damn wrong line!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The part they did not show is when, at some point during the meal, the group starts reminiscing about food in the old system and they talk about eating bacon and pork sausage and how much they miss it. Then they hear a retching sound and turn to find Joseph yakking up his salad in horror.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Where's Joseph's beard?

• waton
    waton

In the dim light, provided no doubt from fat from all the dying animals, that are not eating each other any more, vegetarian all,

the man with his slim face could be mistaken for the wrong Joseph, Joseph Goebbels. a perfect prick to spread the establishment's propaganda.

he promoted a 1000 year reich before. Him preaching to 20 Billion would be his resurrection dream come true.

P.S.sorry, you have to be over 90 to get it. The Freddy Franz of the nazi regime. look and sound alike.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

This is all just speculation on top of speculation. Trying to make themselves look as if they have a pipeline to the divine.

I think these are produced to give the rank & file Witnesses something to think and fantasize about. After all, many are disappointed that Covid wasn’t the End.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    I think these are produced to give the rank & file Witnesses something to think and fantasize about. After all, many are disappointed that Covid wasn’t the End.

LongHairGirl

You're absolutely right! After 150 years of false predictions, the rank and file are tired of waiting. These videos are just fantasy, but some members (who are old and tired ) will have something to hang onto. The resurrection is just a pipe dream!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit