Pursue Peace Assembly 2022 .. Joseph shares stories about his Bible days

by RULES & REGULATIONS 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Pursue Peace Assembly 2022 shows a resurrected, newly shaven Joseph, the son of Jacob and Rachel, having a nice dinner at a beautiful restaurant in the New system. The survivors of Armageddon all want to know if Joseph can share stories about his life.. ''Can you tell us what Egypt was like? What was Pharaoh like?''

I'm sure all the Patriarchs will enjoy telling their stories at all the fine dining establishments in the New System. Who will you have to know to get a dinner invitation to sit with Moses, Samson and Noah?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I'm the poor sob washing dishes in the kitchen

whst day? We have been negligent in watching.

Hard to believe even stalwart PIMI believe this stuff.

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Oh, vomit.

I'm sure after his fifth Non-Kosher meal, where he has to answer the same damn questions again and again ("Hey, how about Potiphar's wife? Stacked?"), he would start declining invitations due to "being busy calculating new grain production!"

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

what day was this clip on?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    what day was this clip on?

2022 “Pursue Peace”! Convention: Sunday Morning Session—Part 1

• carla
    carla

Are they eating by candle light or lamps because they have no electricity?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Good catch Carla!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    The survivors of Armageddon all want to know if Joseph can share stories about his life.. ''Can you tell us what Egypt was like? What was Pharaoh like?''

Why don't they just ask Pharaoh themselves? I thought that everyone paid for their sins when they died gets a do-over in the new system.

• waton
    waton

or ask more revealing questions such as:

How do feel about having 2 gates in the temple / New Jerusalem with your family names? (as per last ist Rev.7) or

what was the dirt you dug up about your brothers that you reported to your father, that made them so mad, they wanted to kill, disfellowship you?

Wt wants jws now only to be interested in human trivia.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Stuff like this always drives me nuts.

Let’s just think about this for more than 20 milliseconds.

The resurrected Joseph is eating dinner with a dozen or so JWs in the “1000 year reign”.

Everybody is going to want to have “dinner with Joseph”, right? As well as “dinner with Moses”, “dinner with Noah”, etc. But let’s just stick with Joseph for now.

Everybody wants to have dinner with the guy, right? How many is “everybody”?

In the Insight book, it speculates that there could be 20 billion (20,000,000,000) people resurrected to the earth.

For simplicity’s sake, let’s leave the logistics of where they all fit for the moment.

So, we have 20 billion people who want to have “dinner with Joseph”. Let’s say they all meet like this group, a dozen at a time.

And let’s say Joseph has dinner at a different house every night.

So how long does it take to dine with 20 billion people, a dozen at a time, once a night with no breaks?

By my calculations, over 4.5 million years.

4.5 million years, day after day after day….after day after day, dinner with a new set of people. And every time, the exact same questions: “So what was Egypt like? What was Pharaoh like? What was Potiphar like?”.

4.5 million years. Every day.

I know he’ll be “perfect” and all, but still….I think even the most perfect man would be driven to suicide after year 30,000 or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit