Another HUGE Building Project

by pontoon 21 Replies latest jw friends

• pontoon
    pontoon

I haven't been on site in a while, don't know if has been discussed but here is a link. https://rcbizjournal.com/2022/09/29/watchtower-bible-world-headquarters-project-in-ramapo-moves-ahead

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

"

"Town of Ramapo Accepts Final Environmental Impact Statement On Proposed 1.7 Million Square Foot Project On 200+ Acre Parcel" I do believe 100% that watchtower sooner or later going online. This is a huge huge building to make videos. It's made for organizations that mostly gonna focus on video making.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I'm looking at this and all I see is a lot of people must've signed over their inheritage to God Watchtower. Think about it... how many other non-for-profit organizations do you see with that much real estates? Only religion has that pull on people's final will.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If this "Ramapo" thing is what's in order for the Borg,,,,,I see it as a strategy to for the Borg to survive.

The Borg could get more and more insular requiring the Dubbies to sell everything and give it to the Borg. "you no longer need them''

It is quite sobering and disturbing to see what people will do under the guise of religion. Mind control is a terrible thing....it has to be stoppe.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I'm pretty sure they are transitioning to a cyber church. Makes a lot of sense young people don't want to carry around books. And information can be changed easily. The next gen of leadership will be children of the internet age and nothing will seem strange. I know many of you are upset about money but many high control religions have money and they all get it the same ways. The Mormons are the richest church in the world. $100 billion in assets they say. Scientology is making strides to get there.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm pretty sure they are transitioning to a cyber church.

First thing I thought of when I started reading. Just have everybody sign up to spend a few bucks on an internet subscription or something similar. It would give HQ absolute control over what people see, read and hear. I'm not sure how they'd work in field service, I imagine they'll find something.

Edited to add; based on average costs in the North East US I would guess they'll spend about a billion dollars getting it built. That does not take into account any work done by slave labor "donated labor."

If they sell off all the Kingdom Halls in the developed countries they will have BILLIONS of $$$ to pay for it all.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

It's like a new bethel or more. They probably buy new equipment. House and feed people there. Gonna cost lots to build and maintain. They be selling out lots of khs and assembly halls in a near future.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's going to be really interesting how they ''sell'' this whole thing to the rank and file.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The latest Kim and Mikey video she relates how the KH A$$embly hall in Saskatchewan,, Canada has been sold.,,,

What's really ironic,,,is that Christmas season is right on our heels. Just imagine someone setting-up Xmas lights and decorations on what used to be one of the center piece worship place for Dubbies.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Perhaps it is with the Borg selling-off these properties and building this multi-media centers,,,it is a sign of the Borg going 'bust', who knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit