Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries Is Unscriptural! You Gotta READ This!

by AlanF 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

copycat.......Alan, have you ever written for the "faithful and discreet slave class"?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Real men have great respect

Only if they are real big men.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL, Alan I thought that was a real quote, as mentioned by others, I have seen worse.

LOL at Riz and Shamus.

Yeah I was gagging and heaving myself at this one. Are you sure that is not written somewhere back in the archives of the ignorant?(aka the GB)hehe

• onacruse
    onacruse

Good Lord, Alan, (or, is that Good, Lord Alan? )you have way too much time on your hands! LOL

Craig

• gumby
    gumby

Damn!

I was all worked up and ready to make some big meaninfull post and I was let down!

Alan.......you bastard!

Gumby

• ozziepost
  • AlanF
    AlanF

I think that turnabout is fair play. The Watchtower has published a great many ridiculous notions over the years, and has displayed gross hypocrisy along with any number of vile qualities that I'm sure readers can elucidate better than I.

Kudos to you Minimus, for posting the original article. It was easy to twist it around so as to illustrate Watchtower hypocrisy and double standards.

AlanF

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Much food for thought too.

Thanks.

Ozzie

• minimus
    minimus

Alan, you gave yourself away, you Nethinim.

• LDH
    LDH
    who renders her proper wifely duties in the home.

Hi Alan F.

This snippet caught my eye. Once, when I was like 12 or so, this scripture was the daily Text. We were sitting around the table eating breakfast and discussing what this scripture meant.

Of course, I was totally clueless. I remember thinking it meant the Mom should do her 'duties' as in cleaning the house, LOL.

Imagine my surprise when my father interpreted the meaning. The woman should not withhold sexual relations during the marriage.

A twelve year old's breakfast reading. Ahhhhhh.....the WBTS, purveyors of fine reading burning material.

Lisa

Withhold if I want to Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit