"The vision I had was extremely convincing to me and not anyone else.
Delivery: an angel."
1. So why did you initially deny that your vision was from God?
2. How do you know that your vision is not convincing to anyone else?
Have you told anyone else about the specific details/ specific content of your vision?
You refused to provide the specific details/ specific content of your vision when someone from this forum asked you to share that information.
3. What about your vision makes you certain that it was from God via an angel?
How were you able to tell that your vision was from God via an angel?
4. "There's about 4 views in CC about the crucifixion of Christ."
If God can give you a vision, then why doesn't God speak to the Catholic Church and tell them which is the correct view? Why has God left the CC floundering and guessing on this matter?
5. If God can give you a vision, then why hasn't God appeared to the 40,000 Christian denominations and given all of them the same interpretation of the Bible so that they are all in agreement?
6. For that matter, if God can give you a vision, then why hasn't God appeared to the all of the various religions in the world, explain where they are misinterpreting his wishes, tells them what he really wants, what he really desires from humanity in order to end religious schism, division, confusion and discord?
7. According to the WT February 2017 par.12, p.26 - "The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible."
So the GB has admitted that God/the Holy Spirit does not speak to /communicate with them. Yet you claim that God, via an angel, gave you a vision?
So God contacts/communicates with you but not the GB?
Why would God contact/communicate with you but not the GB?
Isn't the GB equally seeking God's will and praying to him, so why isn't God answering them, speaking with them, communicating with them, contacting them as he does you?