No Need to pass the bread and wine!

by eyeuse2badub 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Before I became a PIMO, it was important for me to pass the plate and wine along as it gave me time to pause and imagine they were indeed the flesh and blood of Jesus and I took the time to medidate.

When I became a PIMO however, I realized how this practice was not in line with the bible at all. I realized that "Do this in rememberance of me" was taking a meal with your close ones who shared your belief and to drink and wine meditating on Jesus' sacrifice. To do this at the kingdom hall took away all the personal relationship with your close ones and your lord.

Now that I have left entirely, I don't even practice this at all any more as I don't even in the concept of a loving God condeming billions of people to suffer over thousands of years for the actions of the original parents.

All this to say that if I had still been PIMI, this would have been a huge deal for me.

• waton
    waton
    Now that I have left entirely, I don't even practice this at all any more

SL. I ponder that myself. Having taken La Liberte' to bake myself and partake en prive', ces hors 'd oeuvre en dehors de la fraternite'. *** (under the full spring moon and the palm trees) is it all at a meaningless level? l egalite'? one way or another?

Knowing that there was no talking snake, sin ***etcetera***

waton says: what now , wat nu ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit