No Need to pass the bread and wine!

by eyeuse2badub 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Logged into a zoom 'pep talk' from one of the local elders last night. About 9 families were connected via zoom which was pretty cool.

However the information shared was even better. The direction is coming from the CO, who undoubtedly got it from the gb, that the memorial will not be held in groups this year but should be "observed" at each family's home. Of course , there will be video links to hear someone drone on about the death of christ and how important it was. But we were told not to be concerned about passing bread and wine since we are not part of the 144,000 anyway. lol, lol. New light!

Imagine that. So it's just a ritual of no importance except to the 144,000. Now tell us something that we didn't know! California jw's stay home for the memorial! yippe!

But dress respectably according to the directions from the gb! Because, I'm sure jesus and the 12 put on their best clothes for the last supper!

just saying!

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

My family (some baptized at the in 1941 as Rutherford presented the Children's Book) have told me that years ago that the Memorial used to be only for the anointed. Meaning, the other sheep were not invited.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh no!!! Where am I gonna wear my pretty new Easter, I mean Memorial, dress?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you are 'attending the Memorial' on Zoom and get all dressed up for the occasion, don't forget to put pants on your bottom half in case you have to go for a pee and forget everyone can see you.

• menrov
    menrov

it will be the best memorial ever

• waton
    waton
    everyone can see you.

BS: please explain how it works that everybody can see you, when the camera, screen shows the central speaker?

it will be the best memorial ever
    m: hopefully, following the original, which had one anointed, Jesus, who did not partake, and an audience of convinced Earthly H O pe S heep, that were commanded , and did partake.

• skin
    skin

The zoom app allows you to not only view the main video feed of the meeting, you can also swipe the screen to watch the live video of everyone invited and are currently watching the meeting.

• waton
    waton
    watch the live video of everyone invited and are currently watching the meeting.

s: so: is my only defence to stop that home invasion by covering the camera ? what would stop perverts to enhance their album by recording ?

• tiki
    tiki

Wow...And I imagine brother tweedledee will be assigned to tally up the plugged in? The distorted numbers should prove fascinating if ever published.

Yes..my mother was baptized in 1938....And early on it was only for partakers. Then it became a sin against the holy spirit to not attend.

Oh the times they are a changin.......

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    menrov
    "it will be the best memorial ever"

Amen

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit