Mr. Dropoff goes to Warwick!

by dropoffyourkeylee 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Looks like a Hotel Lobby with a metro/urban interior design. I was looking for the slot machines but didn't find them. Oh, and people.

Personally, I would have made it like the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Part of the museum is about Russia

• dropoffyourkeylee
  • dropoffyourkeylee
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

C T Russell are corrupt father/false prophet leading charlatan of the Watchtower Corporation, without his ignorance, money and corruption we wouldn't exist today.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

I dropped in for a visit last month while on a business trip. I agree it’s Dropoof that it looked like a modern hotel lobby. The sofas are comfortable, and there are drone videos of the property.

The hostesses are all very pretty. The guide for the short group tour I took shared with us that most of the girls working the lobby and museums are commuters. My guide lives nearby and she says she knows Sterling Forest and the abundant wildlife well.

Two highlights for me were the Photo Drama of Creation slides and the display showing how a monk in Spain invented the name Jehovah, or something similar. They show even the craziest slides displaying pyramidology and a red devil with horns and a pointy tail.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    stan livedeath - how do you pronounce "warwick" in the US ?

Here's a tutorial

https://youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U

• dropoffyourkeylee
  • carla
    carla
    One would think they would at least have a few mags on the end tables.
  • dropoffyourkeylee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit