Jehovahs witnesses fastest growing religion, my ass.

by Crazyguy 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They the WT are always stating this, yet let's look at just one set of figures. The average birth rate in the world is roughly 18 babies born per thousand. The Catholics have a membership of roughly 1 billion members. That means roughly 18 million new babies born into the church every year. So the next time you hear the Borg say this, know this is yet just another one of thier lies.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    They always say stuff that makes them look good & others look bad.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    what a load of tosh cut back after cut back after cut back
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    They will clarify that by saying "active members" not members in name only like other faiths....
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovahs witnesses fastest growing religion, my ass.

.....................................................................Nice Ass!!

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/donkey.jpg.....Image result for Watchtower anthony morris

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    When was the last time the Watchtower claimed to be the fastest growing religion? I didn't think since the 1950s.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I will say that Jehovah's Witnesses have growth in the organization. The type of increase I'm talking about is in the area of family life. I've noticed of late a huge spike in divorces, separations and otherwise an increase in unhappy and broken-up families. Of course you won't see WT advertising that kind of enlargement on their website!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) The WTBTS has a history of embellishing and white-washing its history.

2) There is virtually no way for any religion to prove that kind of statement.

3) If religion is truly on the decline, or stagnant, then any religion that reports even slight growth would be "the fastest growing." Duh......

Wouldn't an actual study of the subject reveal that all religions are in a constant state of flux?

DD

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

When was the last time the Watchtower claimed to be the fastest growing religion? I didn't think since the 1950s.

I heard it in a comment a few weeks back.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I understand too that the rate of attrition, that there is parity between the number who have left the Borg. The number of people leaving the Borg is equal to the active number of JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit