Recent circuit overseer visit - meant to scare ones into doing more?

by BourneIdentity 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Hey bourneidentity -

did the CO give a talk and say the great trib was only "minutes away"? Cause he did at my hall.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

LevelThePlayingField

No, he didn’t make any outrageous statement like that. But who knows, that could be coming Sunday in his concluding part!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

The theme of the talk was something like Satan will have no success against us.

So why on earth is Bro Dennis Christensen jailed ie either Satan does succeed or God has no power at all!!

Load of BS to control their puppets. Poor souls.

Zing

• blondie
    blondie

I might add that the WTS means "as a group" jws will be protected when they say us. They will reason (?) that individuals cannot expect individual protection.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I totally agree with Blondie on their excuse that he will protect as a group. But then again there are countries where JWS as a whole are banned like Singapore, Russia etc. So in those countries as a group they are not allowed to exist.

Although no matter what, one person will always be alive to represent Jdubs in this whole world always, always .So they will always get away with this as an excuse !

On the same token why not give salvation to all as a group without having an individual loyaltyn faith n all the other BS tested???

Not that I am bothered.

Zing

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Fear lasts longer than love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit