Watchtower today

by Gorbatchov 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Shame to see our multi bilion property and media corporation asks for the last coins of an Indian child, the coconuts from a Sri Lanka man and the last Olive oil of a greek poor.

Message to the poor is: no money, then your other belongings are belonging to Jehova (read:jw.org).

At the end of the article I can click on a donate button and get a visa / mastercard sign om my screen.

Follow the money: were are the property bilions?

G.

• waton
    waton

and do not forget the already foregone ice cream. What a bleak world of ideal watchtowerites,

Direct money transfer to headquarters is another step to deprive the local congregations of funds, to the dismay of those that control and might even profit from them,

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

We all love you so much, yes, so much, dear brothers and sisters in the truth. Please do not be anxious regarding your future, because continuing to pump your money (every currency is welcome) is still our number one priority. Your loving JW.Org.

• Reazon22
    Reazon22

Sorry can you give more details about what you're talking about.

• steve2
    steve2

Citation for Watchtower please. Thank you.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They literally give those examples??

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

They did!

For current references see wt library / meetings.

G.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

They are getting no money from me anymore. The extent of my lifetime cash donations was well less than $100.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Yes, Gorby's sick examples come straight from today's study article. There's another one, which actually appears to be a real person named Lucia Moussanett, a 76 year old woman from Italy. She is praised for recruiting 60 Albanians to the cult. But before she was recruited she was a Catholic nun and actually did work to help people. The ironic part is that they reference her life story, which explains that when she was a nun she actually helped terminally ill people who had no family, taught children of immigrants, and helped poor people find housing and medical care. Of course none have of that practical help shows up in the study article. There was no financial or power benefit to Wt.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Study article week ending Sept. 3rd ... July Study Edition 2017

" Seeking Riches That Arre True"

If I had the time right now I would comment further...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit